Moffat Heating & Plumbing
07817 203589

Looking after your boiler

It is always best to get your boiler serviced annually. If it’s a gas boiler, this needs to be done by someone who is registered with Gas safe to work on gas boilers. Be aware that an engineer needs a seperate ticket to work on L.P.G. boiler.

If it’s an oil boiler, look for an engineer with good references. The OFTEC website will have a list of engineers who have trained to service boileres, unlike gas however, there is no legal requirement to undertake this training before carrying out a service.

Do not undertake any servicing yourself, always use a professional!